Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SCHOOL STARTS! & I THINK ITS ROCKIN'

Right. School started.
& yeah. It was pleasant & its really rockin' now.
I really thought it would suck.
Cos I've been changing teachers non-stop.
But Daddy God, has greater things in for me.
My teachers, are great!
Like my Maths teacher, can teach well.
My class is beling splited into 2 for Maths.
So I think I got a better teacher.
Just that he teaches like a poly or JC teacher.
Haha! & My LangArts teacher, can actually control the class!
Like AMEN!
Cos like we kept changing LangArts teachers & I cant even study well so I slacked all the way through semester 1.
I prayed. Before school started.
I really wanted great teachers, who could really help me.
In whatever ways I need help in cos this year's the streaming year.
& I WONT SLACK ANYMORE! Cos Daddyv will be with me(:
Lol. I know that daddy WILL change my mindset towards everything.
& He would not let horrible people to influence me. ( in a wrong way)
Cos I'm still a good girl :D & I've never not been one!
& my history lessons are being reduced to once a week!
But those tedious Geography lessons are twice a week.
Hahas. I pray that Daddy will make it enjoyable for me!
& I will get the subjects I want!

People, trust Daddy, & He'll make it come to pass.
Just let go, & let God.
He'll make you reign EFFORTLESSLY.
& see, your work improving, attitude improving, everything improving.
Pray to Him what you want, & trust Him.
Dont work for it,
Cos Daddy wants you rested.
He MAKES you lie down on green pastures.
To let you rest. Not working.
So guys, remember.
Dont work for what you want. Let go, & let GOD.
Cos He'll make it all come to pass(:
Read Jolyn's post. It all came to pass!
I've got great teachers. & they really make school enjoyable(:
Cos God's workin' on it! & He'll give you everything & YOU, shall not lack.