Deu 8:18
Just a quick post! U know how we sometimes really hate Mondays? haha.. yeah I was feeling the exactly this was this morning! I was really really trudging my way to the office. But i really thank God that the 1st thing i that i do every morning once i hit the office is to read the "New Creation Daily Devotionals"
Today's Devotional was from Deu 8:18 It goes, "And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day.
Really Praise God cause it ministered to me and i couldn't help but feel that Jesus has really empowered me with his Grace and Favour! =)
Having this power that the verse talks about means that if you are a student, not only will you prosper in your studies but u will excel in every area effortlessly! Cause it is HE who gives you the power to get wealth. Not only wealth in terms of $$$ but also in all areas!
Whoohoo! I challenge you guys to believe the truth and see it your Victories manifest!
-Coachy-
*stop spamming the taggy* (Last Warning Hor! You haven't seen me when I'm angry)