Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hiyyiiieees ZoEfiEd!!

Hi Beloveds!

It seems like eternalty since anyone posted. I have been really busy at work & i'm quite sure that you guys are really busy mugging for your Exams too. Correct me if i'm wrong but, you exams are starting in around 2 weeks time??? *I dunno why but i suddenly can hear charmaine WHHhhhiiinnniiinnggg greatly*

Can i tell you all a secret?? *SSShhhhh* I really miss you all! I haven't see you guys for sometime! Lets all all go hang out after your Exams okie? In the Meanwile, i want you to know that i am keeping you in Prayer for your exams, and i am Sure that, you guys will do Great because each and everyone of you have the Mnd of Christ.

I want you all to mediate on this verse for this period, when you are studying for your Exams. Start seeing Jesus finish work for you & know that Your Good grades are already HERE!!

"And the Lord shall make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath" - Deu 28:13

"it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me"- Gal 2:20

Shall we meet for 3rd Service??? Love you all and see you on Sunday beloveds

-Coachy-