Hows the Holidays going
Hi Dearies!!!
Mans in a blink of an eye its mid week! and you guys are half way through your Holidays haha!!! (I can almost hear you guys groaning)
Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying it to the max instead of staying in doors and playing maple story! or slacking or nuahing greatly at home. Anyway i'm secretly writing this post from the office so that my boss dun find me! (Orrr Hoorr!!! Coach its being naughty rite??) :P Anyway was having supper with Pastor and the leaders last night and pastor was sharing something really awesome and powerful!
Pastor was sharing about how we should & can always expect Good because we are God's beloved.
I want you guys to imagine right now.....
If you were to get a call from you school form teacher or principal! (truthfully...) whats the 1st thought that runs through your mind. Would it happen to be something liddat?? ("Wah Lua! Did I Do anything wrong!??) Now i want you to imagine.......
What if you suddenly got called into Pastor Dan's office after DARE!! (What would be the 1st that runs through you mind???)
Would it happen to go some thing liddat?? ("Why Pastor want to have a word with me??? I didn't do anything What!!!"
I think its quite safe to say that i think i know you guys quite well. You unknowingly we always set our mind unconsciously on evil and fearful things. We hardly ever thing of Good things happening to us? May be The call from your form teacher was because she wanted to let you know that you did the best in class for you maths test! May be the call from Pastor Dan was to let you know that You have been asked to stay back to serve in DARE!
People lets focus on who are in Christ! and that we are his beloved Child! If He freely gave Jesus on the cross for us, How much more will he freely give us all things? Expect Good because we have a good God!!
Those of you guys who are trusting God to go for Camp and need a miracle to take place either financially or Approval from your parents. Know that it has already been Completed on the cross! I want you to know that It shall to come to pass Jesus Name.
Enjoy your Holidays (U guys wanna look for me for lunch??? hehe)
Coachy